Sunday, September 24, 2006

Threads 2006 Info

This is a message from jasongg regarding Threads 2006.

Thanks to all those who replied in interest to Threads 2006 Fashion Show. If you have not replied to the offer and are still interested in joining us for this annual event, you can still contant me on my email (de_la_trend@hotmail.com) or hit me up on my cell 416-889-6346.

Here is the general break down of the event that you might need to attend on a timely manner.

Website: http://www.plan-e.ca/threads2006/
Date: Thursday, September 28th, 2006
Ticket Price: $15 (we got a $5 d/c from the event - thank you Taiger - from the original $20) - this is only applicable if you reply to the offer in advance (contact me)
Location: Revival Bar (College and Shaw), 783 College St. West @ Shaw. Refer to the map below.
Duration: 8pm-2am
  • 7:00 - 8:00pm - Reception (VIP guests + media only)
  • 8:00pm - Doors will open for General Admission ticket holders
  • 9:00 - 11:00pm - Threads Fashion Show
  • 11:00pm - 2:00am - After-Party (FREE Admission)
*** Please note that admittance will be restricted for the duration of the show. Be sure to be there before 9:00pm ***

Regarding the pick-up and payment for the tickets. We are scheduled to purchase the tickets this coming Monday, and I will be distributing them throughout the week until the date of the event. Please contact me (by either cell or email) to schedule a pick-up.

Like always, hit me up if you have any questions about anything, and I'll get back to you ASAP

Hope to see you all soon :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment: